Contact UsFor assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency number: (412) 268-1732
- Critical Windows 10 update for CVE-2020-0601
- Bluejeans transition to Zoom
- Maintenance Notice – Network Switch Upgrades 01/10/2019
Email message sent to Windows System customers running Windows 10 Build 1703 on Jan 31st, 2020 …
ECE ITS identified your system %COMPUTERNAME% as running Windows 10 Build 1703. Microsoft and the NSA recently reported a security flaw for this version which could result in passwords being stolen.
ECE ITS recommends that you update %COMPUTERNAME% to a later build of Windows 10 build as soon as possible.
** Expected update time: 30-90 minutes, depending on the hardware.
• Choose a convenient time to update (end of business day)
• Save any work in progress before updating.
• Click the “Update Now” button to download and launch the update assistant.
The interactive updater tool can be downloaded from:
Assistance can be provided during normal business hours. ECE ITS contact information is included below the signature line.
ECE ITS Client Services
Older items from the News category