ECE faculty and students have offices across several campus buildings, including Baker Hall, Collaborative Innovation Center (CIC), Hamerschlag Hall, Porter Hall, and Roberts Engineering Hall (REH).
- • Floor Maps of Hamerschlag Hall
- • Floor Maps of Baker and Porter Halls
- • Floor Maps of Roberts Hall
Access to labs and other physical spaces that ECE occupies across campus is managed by ECE’s Facilities Management and Administrative Services groups. To access these spaces, you will need either a key or swipe card access privileges via your university ID card.
Key distribution and tracking
To request a key, contact Facilities Management to schedule an appointment. If you require access to a lab, we recommend you contact the lab owner/manager first.
Swipe card access
To request swipe card access, contact Administrative Services with the following information:
- 1. Full name (first and last)
- 2. Andrew username ID
- 3. Nine-digit number printed on your university ID beginning with either 81 or 82. Example: 815555555
- 4. ECE affiliation (i.e., faculty, staff, graduate student, researcher, postdoc)
- 5. Building name and room number/lab/wing
- 6. Students only: Copy your faculty advisor — or the manager of building space — in your email for consent to access requested area.
Upon approval, you will receive a notification email confirming your access privileges.