ECE faculty and students have offices in several campus buildings including Baker, CIC, Hamerschlag, Porter, and Roberts. Maps of these spaces are maintained by CMU Facilities Management Services. Links to those maps are provided below.

Floor Maps of Hamerschlag Hall

Floor Maps of Baker and Porter Halls

Floor Maps of Roberts Hall